Thank you to all those who came and sacrificed a gorgeous Spring evening to be at the Investment Workshop. Here is a summary of the event, the agenda and what was discussed.
It was a lovely intimate workshop with 12 doctors attending. The delegates represented a broad spectrum from GPs to Consultants, all at different stages of their careers and all with varying degrees of knowledge and experience of investing. Most seemed to enjoy the event and the buffet went down well - particularly the desserts!
The investment presentation was always meant as a 'starting point' to get the delegates thinking about what they should be looking at in terms of investing - with the emphasis on the need to sit down with Richard on an individual basis after the event, to review personal circumstances. All the attendees requested initial reviews with Richard at the end of the night.
The agenda for the workshop was:
- Welcome and Introduction
- Have you used your Health Care ISA Allowance?
- Have you used your 30% Tax Refund VCT Allowance?
- Have you used your Pension Annual Allowance?
- An introduction to the Southmead Project
Questions and Answers
The session was very interactive with lots of questions and answers throughout the presentation. Some of the discussions we had were:
- Recent tax free savings thresholds v ISA investments
- History of healthcare funds and investment diversification
- ISA v Pension investments
- Risk profile of different VCT investments
- Appraising individual Pension Annual Allowances
- Different uses of VCTs, for instance extracting income from Ltd Companies effectively tax free
- Pension investments - what investments are allowable within a pension
and much more....
Need More Information?
If you attended the event and came away feeling you needed more information - please do not hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com or telephone 0117 966 5699 and we will arrange for Richard to come and see you on an individual basis.
Also if you would like a copy of the slides - please also get in touch and we will send them on to you.
If you missed the event we are sorry you were not able to make it this time. Once again, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0117 966 5699 to arrange an initial meeting with Richard where he can bring you up to speed on all things investment related.