We can pull together a cohesive consolidated retirement plan ensuring you know exactly what you need to do to get the retirement you want.
This is a particularly complex area of financial planning and bespoke professional one-on-one advice initially and going forward is essential. You can be assured we will work with you now and in the future to ensure you get the kind of retirement you always wanted.
Funding Your Retirement
- We can give advice on the tax regime surrounding pensions and the NHS Pension Scheme and how best to grow your pension pot as tax efficiently as possible
- We can guide you on accumulating the maximum possible state pension benefits
- We will explain to you in plain English what your various pension policies mean for you and what your best options are including NHS Pension Scheme Added Years Contracts and buying Additional NHS Pension
- We will explain options like early retirement, ’24 hour’ retirement, and/or consolidation of your pension policies so that you can retire at the most advantageous time for you and your lifestyle
- We will ensure that whatever the value of your NHS Pension Scheme, your personal pensions and other retirement assets, they are aligned to your own risk profiles, time-horizons and life goals - the key advantage of having a personalised, one-on-one retirement planning service
Taking An Income From Your Retirement Assets
- We will explain to you in plain English what your options are for taking an income from your NHS Pension Scheme and your other retirement assets and then recommend the best course of action given your own personal circumstances
- We can explain the benefits and drawbacks of each of the options for your NHS Pension Scheme such as ’24 hour retirement’, flexibility of the tax free lump sum and when best to take your benefits from a tax point of view. We will review your personal pension options such as secured pension income, short-term annuities, pension drawdown and phased retirement options. We will be able to analyse your situation and recommend the best option for you
- We will give you a full breakdown of your State Pension benefits and how best to utilise them
- We will continue to advise you and be with you every step of the way – as pension legislation, tax and investments are guaranteed to change going forward!