There will be an NHS Pension Masterclass Event on Monday 18th January 2016 from 6.30pm until 9.30pm A three course hot supper will be served. Contact us to reserve a place.
Christmas has invaded the shops already so it is probably a good time to think beyond the festive season and New Year to January, and to invite you to join us for our NHS Pension Masterclass Event.
Being held this year at Engineers' House on Clifton Down this will be a vital three hours of information for anyone with a vested interest in the NHS Pension Scheme, and how the recent changes could affect your future.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A MASTERCLASS EVENT AND WILL ASSUME A BASIC GRASP OF THE NHS PENSION SCHEME, PENSIONS AND TAX RULES. THE EVENT IS TARGETTED AT DOCTORS WHO HAVE COMPLEX FINANCIAL PLANNING, TAX PLANNING AND PERHAPS RETIREMENT PLANNING SITUATIONS.
Topics to be included:
- The Pension Life Time Allowance (LTA changes, Protection Available, Avoiding future LTA Charges)
- The Pension Annual Allowance (AA changes, carry-back, Pension Input Period changes and Maximising Pension Contributions this year)
- Tapering of Tax Relief on Pension Contributions for higher earners from next year
- Autumn Statement 2015 Update; how the announcements will affect doctors
- Tax Efficient Retirement Planning
- Advanced Tax Saving Strategies and investment ideas
The kitchens at Engineers' House are becoming increasingly well known and we'll be serving a hot three-course buffet supper as part of the event, so if you needed an extra incentive, there it is! There is ample parking and you can reserve your complimentary free tickets at:
Click here for event details and to book your place:
Or simply email me to reserve a place at: