Book Your NHS Pension Workshop Here
Following hot on the heels of our annual NHS Pension event at Engineers House in Clifton, we are now taking bookings for workshops at GP Practices in Bristol And Departmental Meetings at Bristol's hospitals.
We will come to you whenever is convenient, perhaps for a lunchtime meeting at a GP Practice or before or after work at a Hospital Departmental meeting. We will provide lunch or a light evening supper depending upon the time of the meeting. We will tailor the meeting according to the time available and the level of knowledge of the attendees.
At the NHS Pension Workshop the following topics can be covered although this is flexible and can be tailored for each event:
- A general overview of all Sections of the NHS Pension Scheme.
- How the NHS Pension Scheme could and should affect your retirement planning.
- The Pension Lifetime Allowance (LTA changes, protection available, avoiding future LTA charges).
- The Pension Annual Allowance (AA changes and the use of carry-back).
- Autumn Statement 2016 (how the announcements will affect doctors).
- Brexit, Trump and a Year of Political Shocks (how best to protect your investments in uncertain times).
- Tax efficient alternative investments to pensions.
If you would like us to come to your GP Practice or Hospital Department to deliver this training workshop then please get in touch with Richard Higgs on 0117 966 5699 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the website www.wealthwestmedical.co.uk. It would be useful if you could provide numbers and any special dietary requirements for catering purposes.