Our annual NHS Pension Event will take place on Monday 12th January 2015 at Engineers' House on Clifton Down from 6.30pm until 9.30pm. A three course hot supper will be served. Contact us to reserve a place.
Christmas has invaded the shops already so it is probably a good time to think beyond the festive season and New Year to January, and to invite you to join us for our Annual NHS Pension Event.
Being held this year at Engineers' House on Clifton Down this will be a vital three hours of information for anyone with a vested interest in the NHS Pension Scheme, and how the recent changes could affect your future.
Topics to be covered include:
- A general overview of all Sections of the NHS Pension Scheme
- The implications of Choice 2, with an exercise to see its personal relevance
- How the Scheme could and should affect your retirement planning
- How to approach your Lifetime and Annual Pension Allowances
- Tax Save Plan - how to reduce the amount of tax you pay
With March being the cut-off date for anyone wanting to transfer from the 1995 to the 2008 Sections, and the introduction of the new 2015 Scheme, there's a lot to consider and talk about so why not diary the evening of the 12th January 2015, from 6.30pm to 9.30pm now?
The kitchens at Engineers' House are becoming increasingly well known and we'll be serving a hot three-course buffet supper as part of the event, so if you needed an extra incentive, there it is! There is ample parking and you can reserve your complimentary free tickets at:
Or simply email me to reserve at place at: